RULES FOR THE USE OF THE TGR STORE
- 1. The TGR Store is 100% free to use. The store is meant for the sale of toys, artwork, collectibles and other memorabilia. The administrators reserve the right to remove any item they feel inappropriate.
- 2. The TGR Store is only meant as a platform to enable buyers, sellers and traders to get in touch with each other. TGR does not provide any tools for buyers to pay sellers at this time and under no circumstance, the TGR team and administrators will accept any liability for any transactions that take place on the TGR Store.
- 3. Sellers are to fill in their profile information including contact details before using the store, whether they choose to make them public or not. This information may be disclosed to the buyer in the event that proof of a fraudulent transaction or a court order is presented to the administration. Under no other circumstance will this information be disclosed.
- 4. Sellers are expected to maintain a seller feedback profile on the TGR forum. Please post one here if you haven’t already done so.
- 5. When clicking “BUY NOW” on an item a buyer commits himself to purchasing the item being offered OR provide the items requested by the seller in a trade for a period of 72 hours during which the seller may decide to accept or refuse the offer made by the buyer.
- 6. Sellers are always required to contact buyers within 72 hours of an offer being placed with “BUY NOW” and inform them if they wish to accept the offer or refuse it.
- 7. Buyer's email and full name will be forwarded to the seller after he or she commits to buying an item by clicking the "BUY NOW" button.
- Unless otherwise stated by the seller in the listing, in the event of a trade, the buyer will ship the items first and the seller is to ship upon receipt of the goods.